PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Multi Chain Forever 21 Knockoff Necklace

Hello friends! I miss you! I'm sorry I haven't been around too much. I'm hoping things will slow down a little soon so I can be around more. In the meantime, check out this fabulous necklace I just made!  The Multi Chain Forever 21 Knockoff Necklace  is great to wear with just about anything and I love the multiple chain look! 

The tutorial is up now on 30 Handmade Days blog. I'd love to know what you think!
Thanks for reading and we'll talk soon! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

That is really cute Allie! I like your version much better than the original!!

Unknown said...

I love your necklace!!

xo, Tanya
twelveOeight

momstheword said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Ana Love Craft said...

So lovely!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad