PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Handmade Valentines for Kids-Eye Love You!

I cannot take any credit for this cuteness. I first saw these I Love You Cards from the Kraze 4 Paper Etsy shop and pinned them immediately. They are so cute. I would have definitely just bought these, if I had thought about it early enough.
Instead of planning ahead, I didn't think about what I would do about valentines for my kiddos until the day before. Oops. So around 4:00 (before I left school) I tried some printables from my Valentine's board on Pinterest, but our color printer was acting up so that idea was out. Then I came across this idea I'd pinned forever ago. I knew mine wouldn't be as great as the original, but I grabbed some jumbo googly eyes from my classroom closet and took them home in hopes to recreate the idea somehow with whatever else I could come up with at home.
Of course, I didn't even start to make them until 10:00 that night. Ha. I was tired, but they got done and the kids LOVED them today. 
What did you do for valentines this year? Go handmade or store bought? I'd love to see your ideas! Leave your link in the comments and I'll check it out!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Thanks for reading and Eye Love You!! :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad