PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Color Block Chunky Bead Necklace on 30 Days Handmade!

So somehow I never posted about this. Told you October is busy! Be sure to go check out my newest contribution to 30 Days Blog: a Color Block Chunky Bead Necklace Tutorial!
I'd love to hear what you think of it! 
Photobucket

7 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a lovely fallish necklace, and a great tutorial too! Have a happy day! xo Holly

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Hi! Visiting from tt&j! I love love love this necklace! The colors are so pretty! Very nice.

If you get a chance I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party! http://www.thegrantlife.com/2012/11/financial-friday.html

Helen said...

Oh, I love it! I'm so gonna make one!

Katie Drane said...

I love this necklace! So glad to be following you, your blog is great:)

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

This is beautiful! Mikaila from alittlebitofcraft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the necklace. :) Saw your link on Get Your Craft On. Now, heading to check out the tutorial.

body piercing jewellery online said...

A beautiful and charming necklace!! really liked it and going to have it soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad