PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can I Have That Job?

So I'm really sorry about the lack of posting from me the last week. I do have some fun craft posts coming soon. Last week I was preparing for a whirlwind weekend trip to Disney World! And of course, last weekend,  until yesterday, I was there. 

Matt's mom wanted to have her birthday there with all her family and we had the most amazing time. Since I hadn't been there since I was around 7 or 8 years old, I noticed new things I'm sure I didn't notice then... 
like how beautiful the park really is. 
The architecture of the buildings, flowers everywhere, and all the details that go into making the park "magical" are incredible.
I was especially in awe when going through the "It's a Small World" ride. 

The set inside is so great. Lots of glitter. Lots of vibrant colors. And lots of singing, of course. 
 I want these heart flowers for my porch. haha.

 These goats were precious.
 Lazy Eye Hippo...
 Love those birds! 
Love these dresses. 

Soooooo....how do I get that job? You know-designing the set for "It's a Small World." It probably needs updating somewhere. I could sew some beautiful costumes, glitter some huge flowers...I'm not a professional set designer, but I could be. :) 

If anyone needs any huge glittery heart flowers or floral goats, call me-I'm feeling inspired. 

More posts this week. Thanks for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad