PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello!

Well, hello. I'm here. 


I've been a crazed craft blog fanatic for a few years now - admiring the beautiful things all those crazy-talented stay-at-home moms and super craft-professionals create, dreaming that maybe I, too, might have their life and have the time to create a blog featuring my craft obsession. Well I'm not a mom yet and I can't stay at home because I'm loving my job teaching the most amazing kindergarteners, but I definitely am crafting like crazy. In all my free time. If you are a teacher, you know what I mean.


So, Hello. Here I am. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad